Next: Overview of RSBAC
The RSBAC system has been designed to meet the following items:
- Provide better access control models for different administration goals.
- Allow flexible selection and combination of several independent models within a
- Be easily portable.
- Encapsulate as many parts as possible.
- Be extensible.
- Be filesystem independent
- Protect more system parts than standard Linux access control can do
- Become a real, stable, usable and fast kernel extension.
- Target at many Orange Book / B1 requirements.