[rsbac] RSBAC+GRSecurity

Murf murf at post.cz
Mon Aug 8 08:38:27 CEST 2005

Павел Петлинский wrote:
> Hi all.
> I want to use RSBAC with GRSecurity patch.
> I use RSBAC sources from Gentoo distrib, and try to patch it by GRSecurity patch.
> But at the end (everytime, when patch ask to apply patch anyway, i say 'no'), i have i kernel config 2 PaX section (Security section), one before,
> and one after GRSecurity section.
> Some one can explane - how to patch correctly?
> Bye, Golem.

Hello,

What is the reason to use both of theese patches?
I think that it could be very difficult to patch
by both products because both have to have made
hooks to important syscalls into the kernel. So
this patch overload will make many rejects. I'm not
sure if its worth to make such complication.

Rgds,

Murf