[rsbac] Forum

Jens Kasten jens at kasten-edv.de
Wed Apr 15 23:14:59 CEST 2009

For this we need moderators, to take some time keep clean or give an
advice where he can read about this or that problem.
What i think is, that not the problem is to setup some restriction or
policies, more the background why we want do this.
When iam imaging for simple example, if i setup an webserver and do
on /root chmod 777 and save there a passwordlist for all users, and this
can the webserver read because access to all is allow on this directory,
but in the same time i use the rsbac-um module to protect the password
information, then something is wrong.
Such situation can not exclude in a setup, because the system is very
complex, from my point of view.
The wiki for documentation is mostly written, for how can used this and
the syntax of that. It is good to read it but the understanding how the
system works as complex unit can not be covered. This is only through
long time user experience possible.
This is what i expect from a forum particular.
Never it would be all written there, i can use or understand, but get a
new focus on a particular problem, can much more help then tons of
written words.