[rsbac] rsbac_menu crashes on ncurses-4

Amon Ott rsbac@rsbac.org
Tue Jul 2 11:11:01 2002

On Monday, 1. July 2002 22:06, Tony den Haan wrote:
> > For the next 1.2.1-pre I have removed rsbac_dialog and use the dialog
command
> > again, but: you need a fairly recent dialog with --help-button option.
The
> > latest release 0.9b-20020519 is now in the admin tool contrib dir and can
> > thus be compiled with individual settings.
>
> hmm, really need to go through so much trouble? isn't a few remarks about
> which versions of dialog/ncurses to use or not to use enough?
> at least then people won't have to wonder what's going wrong :-)

There is more trouble behind, e.g. I cannot myself demonstrate the menues on
my laptop. ;)

Sure there will be some more info on the download page soon.

ALTLinux and some other distros already have a recent dialog. The
rsbac_dialog support was meant to be temporary anyway.

Amon.
--
http://www.rsbac.org