[rsbac] Problem with /bin/login

Martin Tomasek rsbac@rsbac.org
Fri May 3 13:11:01 2002

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

> When I startup with the RSBAC kernel I can login as root or secoff but wi=
th
> both login the role are alloways Auth_User and not System_Admin or
> Role_Admin. How can I setup the attributes that /bin/login change the role
> to the user where /bin/login setuid to.

use rc_initial_role instead of rc_force_role.

run "rsbac_fd_menu /bin/login", access rights can be set through this
menu interface and it have help too. you can look for explanation of
difference between initial and forced role there.

--=20
Martin Tomasek, mtd@email.cz
BOFH excuse #171:
NOTICE: alloc: /dev/null: filesystem full

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l--