[rsbac] rsbac-v1.2.2-pre1 uploaded to /pre

Amon Ott rsbac@rsbac.org
Mon Oct 7 18:15:01 2002

Hi!

RSBAC v1.2.2-pre1 has been uploaded to http://rsbac.org/pre. This version
includes:

- Remote logging feature: Log to a remote host via UDP, e.g. directly to
remote syslog port (sorry, no kernel config help yet)

- Direct MS module support for F-Prot daemon as scanning engine, giving you a
fast and fully functional Linux on-access AntiVirus with a professional
scanner.

- New fd attribute ms_need_scan to let you choose the dir trees you would
like to see scanned.

This version is my Systems '02 edition, which will be presented next week in
Munich (see http://rsbac.org/upcoming.htm). I'd like to see all of you there
and talk to you - you might even help me coding... ;)

If possible, I will try to clean up MS module a bit and code support for more
scanning engines there.

Amon.
--
http://www.rsbac.org