[rsbac] Bootable RSBAC Live CDROM

Amon Ott rsbac@rsbac.org
Tue Oct 15 09:49:01 2002

On Tuesday 15 October 2002 04:40, Rumen Yotov wrote:
> On Friday 11 October 2002 14:19, Amon Ott wrote:
> > At http://images.rsbac.org you can download a first version of a boot=
able
> > Live CD (no disk writes) with Debian 3.0 Woody, kernel 2.4.19 and RSB=
AC
> > v1.2.2-pre1.
> Yesterday I burned down the ISO-file of RSBAC Live-CD /bz2-file/.
>  All went well, but afterwards I couldn't log on. The CD booted F1 /hel=
p/
> works, but F2, F3, etc doesn't work so I don't know how to log-on
> /login,password - pair/.
> I''l be very gratefull if somebody helps me with this. Just one more th=
ing.

Sorry, I my hurry I forgot to remove the root password 'secret' and to me=
ntion=20
it here.

After booting, login and create your secoff, e.g. with
useradd -u 400 -m secoff
passwd secoff
and enjoy.

> Where can I find info about what's on the CD /as packages/.

Use rpm -qa please. There will be more info and a new, better version wit=
h=20
some RSBAC configuration when I am back from the Systems.

Amon.