[rsbac] undefined symbol: __guard

Czakó Krisztián slapic at linux.co.hu
Tue Jul 29 15:18:02 MEST 2003

2003-07-29, k keltez=C3=A9ssel 10:54-kor ghorvath at minolta.hu ezt =C3=ADrt=
a:
> First of all thank you for the quick and accurate problem description
> and solution.
> Second: I am sorry indeed. It seems quite a long time has been passed
> since I looked at that page previously.
>=20
> As you know: "If nothing works then read the user guide.."

I prefer installing Adamantix without Debian :)
This works for me:
debootstrap --arch i386
--include=3Dpostfix,postfix-pcre,postfix-ldap,libpcap0.7
--exclude=3Dexim,libident,ipchains,libpcap0 woody /target
http://url-to-adamantix-mirror/

than chroot, base-config, apt-get ...

Does anyone have a full list of applied kernel patches in Adamantix
kernel?

Anyway, what does this mean:
so at firewall:~$ auth_set_cap FILE add /usr/sbin/postsuper 100
Error: RSBAC_EINVALIDREQUEST

AUTH is comiped in.
attr_set_file_dir FD /usr/sbin/postsuper auth_may_setuid 1
works.

debian kernel 2.4.21 + cttproxy + rsbac 1.2.2 + pax

Regards,
Slapic