[rsbac] How can I do after installation

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Thu Jun 5 10:46:23 MEST 2003

Hi!

On Thursday, 5. June 2003 05:54, cyq wrote:
>           I am grduate student at Nanjing University in China. I am glad to
use your rsbac. After I install rsbac,but I can't log in rsbac kernel with
uid=400 security officer.Please tell me how can I do? thank you .The
following is my installation's process:

1-17 is fine.

>    18.reboot linux with rsbac kernel and log in with root ,but can't log in
with secoff(uid =400)

18a: Use rsbac_auth_enable_login kernel parameter on first boot.

For first steps, you should also use rsbac_softmode (see docs), which only
logs decisions, but does not enforce them.

Amon.