[rsbac] Transfer of RSBAC-settings from one machine to another

Patrique Wolfrum Patrique.Wolfrum at vwl.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Feb 8 10:13:55 CET 2005

Hello,

I am trying to set up a backup-server (for redundancy) for our
(RSBAC-protected) main-server. The backup-server has the same
HDD-partitioning than his big brother, but the HDD is smaller (the
backup-server is a rather normal PC (unlike the main-server which is a
IBM xSeries server)). I want now to transfer the RSBAC-settings from the
main-system to the backup-system, and would try to do this via the
backup-script of RSBAC. Would this be the correct way to do this, or is
there a better (perhaps safer) way to accomplish this ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards.
    Patrique Wolfrum

--
Patrique Wolfrum
Administrator - Fakultätsserver

Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg im Breisgau
Institut für allgemeine Wirtschaftsforschung
Abteilung für Wirtschaftsinformatik
Kollegiengebäude II
Platz der Alten Synagoge
79085 Freiburg