[rsbac] 1.2.8 uploaded to pre

Andrea Pasquinucci cesare at ucci.it
Wed Aug 23 13:29:34 CEST 2006

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 10:57:39AM +0200, Amon Ott wrote:
*
* This is the plan. For safety, the kernel will still check the version
* number on every syscall, but the code will be compatible. Just adjust
* the version number in the headers, if you want to mix up. Actually,
* we might think about checking only for the first two numbers.

I think that checking only the first two numbers, starting from 1.3.*,
should be safe and will make things easier to debug, since the
version number will be the real one, and we will not be forced to change
the headers before compiling.

Andrea

Andrea Pasquinucci                     cesare at ucci.it
PGP key: http://www.ucci.it/ucci_pub_key.asc
fingerprint = 569B 37F6 45A4 1A17 E06F  CCBB CB51 2983 6494 0DA2