[rsbac] Gentoo / RSBAC / Encrypted Root / Unmount fails

Michael Decker MDecker at tesis.de
Wed Jul 12 10:45:01 CEST 2006

Hi,

> Please try setting the kernel parameter
> rsbac_delayed_root=99:99

Doesn't make any changes :-/

> and use the rsbac_init tool to trigger RSBAC init after your root
> partition is ready.

So I to call this the first time or every time, after success mounting
the root?

I've tried some different ends of linuxrc-script. Instead of using
umount and so I've tried running only this command (after reading this:
http://www.charmed.com/txt/initrd.txt ):
	--- SNIP ---
exec chroot . /bin/sh /sbin/init </dev/console >/dev/console 2>&1
	--- SNAP ---
So that ends with that error:
	--- SNIP ---
	--- SNAP ---

Thanks for your patiences!

Michael

Michael Decker                      Michael.Decker at tesis.de
TESIS SYSware GmbH                      http://www.tesis.de
Baierbrunnerstr. 15 * 81379 Muenchen * Tel. +49 89 747377-0