[rsbac] RSBAC and RHEL

Chirag Pandya cpandya at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 00:23:58 CET 2006

Hi folx,
> I am wondering if someone tries or maintains
> RSBAC for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 (AS) or CentOS.

There have been previous posts about Fedora RSBAC RPMS in this post,
haven't seen any for CentOS or RHEL.
Here is the link for the Fedora RPMS
http://fedora.rsbac.org/

> Does someone has a suggestion how to install and work RSBAC
> on system mentioned above without recompiling kernel?

Core of RSBAC comes as a kernel patch so I don't see how get away
without recompiling kernel.  If you wish to try out RSBAC however,
maybe you could try the live CD to see if it suites your needs?
http://livecd.rsbac.org/

All links above are from RSBAC download page:
http://www.rsbac.org/download

--
Chirag