[rsbac] MAC module

Fix pr0gress0r at ngs.ru
Mon Sep 3 12:47:59 CEST 2007

Hello!
I thought MAC module is not supposed to control access to SCD objects. (?)
I can set MAC seclevel for FILE, DIR, USER and PROCESS, but syslog says that
"Sep  3 15:45:03 localhost kernel: 0000000286|rsbac_adf_request(): request MODIFY_SYSTEM_DATA, pid 2203, ppid 1512, prog_name mysqld, prog_file /usr/sbin/mysqld, uid 26,
target_type SCD, tid priority, attr none, value none, result NOT_GRANTED (Softmode) by MAC"
Is there any way to get/set MAC seclevel of SCD objects, or maybe I missed something?
Kernel 2.6.22.5/x86_64/pax/rsbac 1.3.5