[rsbac] CLOSE request not checked in RC

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Mon Jan 19 09:11:35 CET 2009

On Sunday 18 January 2009 wrote Javier J. Martínez Cabezón:
> Hi, in rc_main.c in svn code CLOSE request is not checked at all
> (always returns DON'T CARE) is this right?. Could not exist cases in
> which an owner want that one object still opened?. Is this behaviour
> right?

Yes, I understand that it could be useful. However, many programs I have seen
expect close to never fail and can break, if it does. So I have done this
compromize - you will see it in the log, but it still works.

If you (and others?) convince me, we can change that behaviour to really deny
close access.

Amon.