[rsbac] forum

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Tue Jun 9 09:54:00 CEST 2009

On Monday 01 June 2009 wrote Paul D. Robertson:
> Jens Kasten wrote:
> > now the forum is established but the captcha not work. it should fix
> > quickly.
>
> I have once again asked Amon for access to the logs- until I can see
> what the error is, I have no way to fix it.  I don't think the forum
> should be "open for business" until it's all working correctly.

This morning I got the clue: The captcha breaks with the Suhosin module! It
works fine with Suhosin disabled. After fiddling an hour I still have no clue
what setting in Suhosin is the culprit, so I left Suhosin module off for now.
Will try to get it on again later.

In short words: Captcha works now.

> > Than what i see that a registered user need a moderator to access his
> > post. This point i think should change that the registered user can for
> > example, on configuration tips or introduction publish his writing free
> > himself.
>
> Once again, Amon hasn't yet approved the topic areas, and once that and
> the captcha issues are resolved, I'll post to the list that the forum is
> ready.  I don't want to have to go back and delete topic areas if
> they've got posts but the curren schema isn't approved.

Agreed to topics off-list some time ago. From my point of view, we can start
now.

Amon.