[rsbac] MAC problem

somayeh razeghi razeghi79 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 12:56:03 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

I want to use the MAC and AUTH modules. I have compiled my kernel and enabled the two modules. I have enabled the X support for my kernel. Then, after the compilation, I have booted with my rsbac enhanced kernel (first boot with rsbac_softmode option).
When I look at to log messages, I see the following error from rsbac:

rsbac_adf_request(): request MODIFY_SYSTEM_DATA, pid 1559, ppid 1, prog_name dbus-daemon, prog_file /bin/dbus-daemon, uid 81, target_type SCD, tid capability, attr none, value none, result NOT_GRANTED by MAC

I think dbus-daemon is an essential part of X system. If I couldn't remove this error, I'll miss my X system. Would you please help me to resolve this problem?

Best regards,
Razeghi