[rsbac] Boot Role

Jens Kasten jens at kasten-edv.de
Mon Aug 15 23:25:03 CEST 2011

Hi Ali,

your info about RC looks that is not running in softmode.
Only boot a kernel with softmode enabled in the configuration not
automatic boot in softmode.
There is a kernel boot paramter rsbac_softmode.
If you already set it then maybe check the kernel configuration for
rsbac twice.
More information about which kernel- and rsbac version would helpfull
but not lead automatic to success in this case ;)

In my case i would avoid to use the Boot Role and General Role for all
services.

Grüße
Jens